We’ve introduced a new tradition lately where seniors do a quick run through summary demo at the end of class of what we covered in the previous 2 hours. This Saturday it was informally recorded and makes a nice video momento of a typical class at our dojo.
- Aikido – Common principles, infinite expressions
- Our dojo has moved!
- Katadori kokyu nage – Its all in the sword
- Aiki principles – Koshi nage
- Aikido is not resistance – A true warrior contests with nothing
- Learning from other martial arts – Jodan tsuki kokyu nage
- “Creating a place to move” – Aiki principles for ushiro training
- Follow Aikido Warrior Dojo on WordPress.com